[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Trunk popper
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Trunk popper

Trunk popper

Postby ozone » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:49 am

I have a 2002 Solara SE in my driveway as a donor car for a V6 swap into my Corolla. I have all the books for a 1999 Solara (wife's) but her car did not come with a trunk popper. I have removed all of the wiring from the 2002, but I just want to make sure I got everything. So the questions are:
Does anyone know where the receiver for the trunk popper is located? Is it the same one in the center console that is used for the doors? Where is the solenoid for the trunk popper? Is it right on the trunk or is it at the other end of a cable or something?

Thanks.
World's first V6 powered AE92. . . in progress.
ozone
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5