[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Regional Usergroups
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

What Do You Think Of Starting Regional Usergroups?

Cool!
47%
It's About Time!
13%
Maybe
22%
No Enough Members Yet
19%

Total votes : 32

Regional Usergroups

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 29, 2002 7:59 pm

heh ya i need some1 to tow me out when i first got my solara i ended up in a snow bank, it wasnt fun
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Missay » Sun Sep 29, 2002 8:23 pm

Blaze wrote:heh ya i need some1 to tow me out when i first got my solara i ended up in a snow bank, it wasnt fun

o no..poor solara..this is what i'm afraid of. it's my first official winter w/ the solara and my license..this should be interesting!
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 29, 2002 8:28 pm

dont go fast! when i crashed it i had a really bad day, i showd up to work in the mornin like 7am and the whole place was flooded (i worked at sbux) some1 left the sink on w/ a rag in it. So i spent the whole day cleanin up and dealin w/ customers who wanted their coffee even thou we had a big sign sayin we were closed. Then when i went home to change cuz my pants were soaked i went a lil too fast on my street, and it was slightly snowing, i started skidding and went off the road, i missed a concrete wall by like a foot. I had a dented rear axle and sum other stuff it wasnt fun :\
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Missay » Sun Sep 29, 2002 8:38 pm

ahh..that sucks too when your that close to home!!
it is so true that most accident happen within a mile radius of the home!

ooo..you not only had to pay for the tow, but the repairs too, huh?
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 29, 2002 8:39 pm

yup $110 for tow cuz they couldnt get it out of the ditch took him like an hour to pull it out, had to cut down bushes and stuff then like 1k for repairs. no body damage thank god, i was about 400feet from my house too :cry:
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Missay » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:10 pm

ouch..that hurts!! one of those days you kinda wish that you didn't wake up!
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:21 pm

yup from that day on i hated work, my boss was a d1ck about it too, cuz i came back to work and i was like um guys i crashed my car so can i go and drop it off at the dealer and he said no. :evil: hated working there! hate their coffee too
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Missay » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:22 pm

Blaze wrote::evil: hated working there! hate their coffee too

hahah..past tense "hated"..i'm guessing you don't work there anymore??
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:28 pm

nope that was like a year ago i quit in july of last year, then i workd for the government from november :)
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Missay » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:31 pm

Blaze wrote:nope that was like a year ago i quit in july of last year, then i workd for the government from november :)

not bad...i think kenn works for the government too. you enjoying time off right now just going to school, or have you found the next torture place??

i've been at my job so long it feels like a home away from home.
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby ultramookie » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:38 pm

Missay wrote:i've been at my job so long it feels like a home away from home.

Me too. Although nowadays I travel to Arkansas for work so much, Arkansas feels like a home away from home! Oi!
ultramookie
the guy pulling all the levers

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:38 pm

ya i need a job right now, im running low on party funds :( the government job was the best ive had so far, didnt do much just fixed puters around the schools in my city. Fun ppl and great pay!
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Missay » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:42 pm

ultramookie wrote:
Missay wrote:i've been at my job so long it feels like a home away from home.

Me too. Although nowadays I travel to Arkansas for work so much, Arkansas feels like a home away from home! Oi!

:wink: kinda bad that there's nothing in arkansas but land!! (well..a little exageration..but u know what i mean!)
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby ultramookie » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:01 pm

Missay wrote::wink: kinda bad that there's nothing in arkansas but land!! (well..a little exageration..but u know what i mean!)

Hehe. It sure is beautiful out there though -- but I'm a city-boy and I miss the city when I'm out there.

Btw, there are quite a few Solaras showing up out in Arkansas. I can't fault them for not having style :D
ultramookie

Postby NaptownSolara » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:35 am

The government? Which agency do you work for?

Blaze wrote:nope that was like a year ago i quit in july of last year, then i workd for the government from november :)
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Silver
Alpine/Kicker audio system
NaptownSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

PreviousNext

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5