[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Should i install a Moonroof?
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Should i install a Moonroof?

Postby Jess689 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:30 pm

I am sure that all the guys are enjoying this topic.

I've never had it stuck in the window, just the occasional strand in the moonroof. My hair is a little above my shoulder now, so I don't think its long enough to reach the roof...so sad!
Jess689
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Blaze » Tue Sep 24, 2002 3:16 pm

funny :)
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby ericatdallas » Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:12 pm

lol. I never knew that was a problem for girls (or guys with long hair).
2000 Solara SLE V6 - Green w/ Beige Interior
ericatdallas
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jess689 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:38 am

ericatdallas wrote:lol. I never knew that was a problem for girls (or guys with long hair).

Maybe its not a problem for most people and I'm just too dumb to tie my hair back before I drive. haha :D
Jess689
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby NaptownSolara » Wed Sep 25, 2002 6:15 am

Does it ever blow in your face? I would guess that's a problem for girls with long hair (or guys for that matter).

Jess689 wrote:
ericatdallas wrote:lol. I never knew that was a problem for girls (or guys with long hair).

Maybe its not a problem for most people and I'm just too dumb to tie my hair back before I drive. haha :D
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Silver
Alpine/Kicker audio system
NaptownSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jess689 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:27 am

NaptownSolara wrote:Does it ever blow in your face? I would guess that's a problem for girls with long hair (or guys for that matter).]

Definitely! When I drive home from work, I like to have both windows down and the moonroof open....so my hair looks like I stuck it in an electrical outlet by the time I get home.....but, its the price I have to pay :angel:
Jess689
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby droomyster » Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:33 am

Jess689 wrote:Definitely! When I drive home from work, I like to have both windows down and the moonroof open....so my hair looks like I stuck it in an electrical outlet by the time I get home.....but, its the price I have to pay :angel:

i love the virgnia weather about this time. it is awesome at night, the nights that aren't humid though. recently i've been driving around all day in fact with my windows down and moonroof open. i definitely can't live without my moonroof.
droomyster
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jess689 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:42 am

droomyster wrote:i love the virgnia weather about this time. it is awesome at night, the nights that aren't humid though. recently i've been driving around all day in fact with my windows down and moonroof open. i definitely can't live without my moonroof.

Oh, I didn't notice that you are from VA too! You are right about the weather, its been great lately...now if I could just do something about the damn Toll Road traffic!!!!!!!
Jess689
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby NaptownSolara » Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:57 am

Jess689 wrote:Oh, I didn't notice that you are from VA too! You are right about the weather, its been great lately...now if I could just do something about the damn Toll Road traffic!!!!!!!

I also enjoy this weather. It lends itself very nicely to tailgate parties at football games!
NaptownSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ericatdallas » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:30 am

The texas weather around this time is awesome too at night. Or atleast, right now it is. It's cool and breezy.

During the day it's still kind of hot.
ericatdallas
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Missay » Wed Sep 25, 2002 12:01 pm

boston weather has been crazy!! on monday i was wearing a tank top and today on wednesday i'm wearing a sweatshirt...this is crazy!

lol...on the way to the train station today i had the heat on in the car and on the way home i was considering the AC...too much
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby NaptownSolara » Wed Sep 25, 2002 12:41 pm

That's one thing I don't like about temperate climate... have to spend more $$$ on summer AND winter clothes! My winter wardrobe is far better though, since I have to wear long pants at work... hey... what's this got to do with Solaras?! haha

Missay wrote:boston weather has been crazy!! on monday i was wearing a tank top and today on wednesday i'm wearing a sweatshirt...this is crazy!
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Silver
Alpine/Kicker audio system
NaptownSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jess689 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 2:10 pm

Well....all Solara owners probably have hair and they probably wear clothes (most of the time). 8)
Jess689
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Missay » Wed Sep 25, 2002 8:31 pm

Jess689 wrote:Well....all Solara owners probably have hair and they probably wear clothes (most of the time). 8)

humm..well, i don't know. there's a lotta people in the world....

i'm sure that there's probably a bald, nudist solara owner somewhere out there.........i sure do hope they have tinted windows :crazyeyes:
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby ericatdallas » Wed Sep 25, 2002 8:37 pm

Missay wrote:humm..well, i don't know. there's a lotta people in the world....

i'm sure that there's probably a bald, nudist solara owner somewhere out there.........i sure do hope they have tinted windows :crazyeyes:

Unless SHE is HOT! :)

I love my winter wardrobe, it's a lot sharper. I wear shorts and a T-shirt (only thing that I feel comfortable in 100 degree weather).
ericatdallas
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

PreviousNext

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5