[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - I love the damn CAR!
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

I love the damn CAR!

I love the damn CAR!

Postby little solara dude » Thu Sep 19, 2002 5:52 pm

Hey all, i am 15 and from NY. My add has a 2000 solara convertable which i am getting next year. I LOVE IT sooo much. It is my pride and joy! it offers such a smooth ride and when you want to, you can really open it up on the highway. Although the turning radius is a little small that won't hold me back from thinking that the Solara Convertable is the best out there. The Sebring can kiss my ass! I would like to join this "drop top" thing you guys have going on. I wanna put the TRC lowering springs on the car but I think i might go with another companies lowering spings. I also would like to know if any of you know of a nice body kit for the solara cause the only one i can find is the TRC one and to me it really doesnt look that different.

Thanx for the feedback
Eliot W. :D
little solara dude

Re: I love the damn CAR!

Postby Whatever » Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:22 am

little solara dude wrote:Hey all, i am 15 and from NY. My add has a 2000 solara convertable which i am getting next year. I LOVE IT sooo much. It is my pride and joy! it offers such a smooth ride and when you want to, you can really open it up on the highway. Although the turning radius is a little small that won't hold me back from thinking that the Solara Convertable is the best out there. The Sebring can kiss my butt! I would like to join this "drop top" thing you guys have going on. I wanna put the TRC lowering springs on the car but I think i might go with another companies lowering spings. I also would like to know if any of you know of a nice body kit for the solara cause the only one i can find is the TRC one and to me it really doesnt look that different.

Thanx for the feedback

Your add?? or dad?? wow you are getting a solara when you are jsut 16?? damn you are lucky... hope you'll have fun with it, oh yeah and remember don't drive fast.... :)
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby NaptownSolara » Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:48 am

Hey wrote:
little solara dude wrote:Hey all, i am 15 and from NY. My add has a 2000 solara convertable which i am getting next year. I LOVE IT sooo much. It is my pride and joy! it offers such a smooth ride and when you want to, you can really open it up on the highway. Although the turning radius is a little small that won't hold me back from thinking that the Solara Convertable is the best out there. The Sebring can kiss my butt! I would like to join this "drop top" thing you guys have going on. I wanna put the TRC lowering springs on the car but I think i might go with another companies lowering spings. I also would like to know if any of you know of a nice body kit for the solara cause the only one i can find is the TRC one and to me it really doesnt look that different.

Thanx for the feedback

Your add?? or dad?? wow you are getting a solara when you are jsut 16?? damn you are lucky... hope you'll have fun with it, oh yeah and remember don't drive fast.... :)

jsut 16, or just 16?? :P
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Silver
Alpine/Kicker audio system
NaptownSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Whatever » Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:15 am

NaptownSolara wrote:
Hey wrote:

Thanx for the feedback

jsut 16, or just 16?? :P

just 16 :x
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Flipside909 » Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:23 am

little solara dude wrote:I wanna put the TRC lowering springs on the car but I think i might go with another companies lowering spings. I also would like to know if any of you know of a nice body kit for the solara cause the only one i can find is the TRC one and to me it really doesnt look that different.

Whoa...calm down there. It's TRD= Toyota Racing Development not TRC. You might want to ask your dad permission firste before adding these parts. They aren't cheap to begin with. Good Luck! :)
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5