[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Solara Meet on the Central Coast?
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Solara Meet on the Central Coast?

Solara Meet on the Central Coast?

Postby TITO » Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:28 pm

We have one of the most popular car shows around in Pismo Beach. How about having a Solara Meet on the Central Coast ( Santa Barbara, Pismo, Avila, San Luis Obispo)? This would be a great place to have a meet. You guys would love it here. Anyone interested? Who arranges the meets?
99 V6, LOWERED, COOL CUSTOM GRILL, TINTED WINDOWS, CUSTOM FRONT BUMPER, WHITE 17" WHEELS, BODY KIT, CLEAR CORNERS, INTAKE WITH K&N.
TITO
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Solara Meet on the Central Coast?

Postby ultramookie » Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:12 pm

TITO wrote:We have one of the most popular car shows around in Pismo Beach. How about having a Solara Meet on the Central Coast ( Santa Barbara, Pismo, Avila, San Luis Obispo)? This would be a great place to have a meet. You guys would love it here. Anyone interested? Who arranges the meets?

There's no one arranging meets currently. But, it'd be nice if we start "appointing" people from different areas to do this. I think that it'll be cool if we started to use the "Usergroups" functionality of the boards (look up at the navbar at "Usergroups"). Then we can start making usergroups for the different parts of the country.

What does everyone think?
ultramookie
the guy pulling all the levers

Postby i20solara02i » Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:03 am

thats sounds good im still thinking of where we should have a mini meet in so. cali but for sure it'll be in october 12 just not sure want we should do. eat, hang, or what any ideas??
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:57 am

Hey, there is a real cool restaurant in Shell Beach (part of Pismo) called F.Mclintocks. Its right off the freeway, has a big parking lot, over looks the ocean and has great steaks. I like to go there for my b-days. The parking lot is long and we can line up our pretty machines and show them off to the unsuspecting public.

Postby ultramookie » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:58 am

Anonymous wrote:Hey, there is a real cool restaurant in Shell Beach (part of Pismo) called F.Mclintocks. Its right off the freeway, has a big parking lot, over looks the ocean and has great steaks. I like to go there for my b-days. The parking lot is long and we can line up our pretty machines and show them off to the unsuspecting public.

That sounds NICE!! I wish I could be there to be part of the minimeet!
ultramookie

Postby onefiend » Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:13 am

I dont know where Pismo or Shell Beach is from me, but it sounds faaaar. I live in L.A. and I'm down to meet anywhere within an hour drive basis, but if I have to drive more than two hours to meet anywhere, lets just meet in Las Vegas!
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby NaptownSolara » Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:06 pm

Could you somehow transport that restaurant/beach/ocean over here to Maryland?! I don't want to miss the meet! :(

Anonymous wrote:Hey, there is a real cool restaurant in Shell Beach (part of Pismo) called F.Mclintocks. Its right off the freeway, has a big parking lot, over looks the ocean and has great steaks. I like to go there for my b-days. The parking lot is long and we can line up our pretty machines and show them off to the unsuspecting public.
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Silver
Alpine/Kicker audio system
NaptownSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:58 pm

NaptownSolara wrote:Could you somehow transport that restaurant/beach/ocean over here to Maryland?! I don't want to miss the meet! :(

Why not just take a 2 week vacation out here! Weather is still beautiful. And it's fun to drive across the country. :D
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5