[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - tell me what u think
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

tell me what u think

tell me what u think

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:11 pm

www.picturetrail.com/silversolara

RS Akimoto intake, s/c, TRD air filter, cat back exhaust, Bosch platinum tip plugs, TRD strut bar and 7 piece body kit, custom gas tank stickers, 18/8 Anthracite Monzas wrapped on 215/40 Falken Zs, Nokya arctic white, yellow tints for the fogs, personalized tail lights,

Factory-matched wood trim, red and white seat covers, dark blue mood light, Pioneer premiere mosfet, Infinity speakers on all four corners, racing pedals, FM modulator, remote controlled portable DVD palyer, 3 point racing harness, customized racing helmet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Postby Missay » Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:45 pm

would you like some tire to go w/ those rims?? :evilbat: hehe
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

silversolara's taillights

Postby soniasolara » Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:52 pm

Hey, how did you get the "personalized taillights?"

I've been looking all over for circular taillights but without that Altezza-ish look.[/quote]
soniasolara
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jay » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:00 pm

Nice ride overall, but you definitely got the wrong tire size... There are way too much gaps between the fender and tire... Also, it's probably just me but I think you got a little too happy with your interior wood trim...
They are a little too over done. Just my taste.. Once again, nice ride.
Jay
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby c2g » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:07 pm

real nice the only thing im not crazy about is the yellow fogs the tails are definitly cool how did you do that
99 silverstream SE V6 18" RSL nengans, Streetglow head and fog lights, Reverse guages,
Kicker L7 12" DVC, MTX amp, panasonic 903U, sirius, shaved emblems, clear corners,
altezza tails, K&N filter, mesh upper & lower grill so far
c2g
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Missay » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:09 pm

i actually didn't mind the wood trim..i think i looks nice..but the only part that's bothering me is the yellow fog lights. maybe it's the color, yellow isn't my favorite. the rest of the car is beautiful though.

do you do a lot of racing?? i saw the seatbelts and the helmet and thought one of two things. A-you're a serious track racer or B-you just like to pretend that you're in the indy500 (wow..i can't think right now..is it the indy500?? i really need to get some zzzz's :sleeping: !!!)
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby onefiend » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:28 pm

Yes Missay its Indy500.
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ericatdallas » Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:00 pm

yeah, I'm not crazy about the yellow either. Wood trim is nice, I don't think it's overdone but I wouldn't go that far either. Rims are WAAAY too BIG.
2000 Solara SLE V6 - Green w/ Beige Interior
ericatdallas
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby NaptownSolara » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:18 am

haha just kidding man. You put a lot of time into it, and you should be proud.

John
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Silver
Alpine/Kicker audio system
NaptownSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Blaze » Wed Sep 25, 2002 8:11 am

hahaha :)
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby SKYravefever » Wed Sep 25, 2002 10:13 am

NaptownSolara wrote:Image

haha just kidding man. You put a lot of time into it, and you should be proud.

John

That pic just made my morning, LoL.
SKYravefever
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Blaze » Wed Sep 25, 2002 11:23 am

ya i think im gonna make that my avatar image :)
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Kenn157 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 12:37 pm

Those tail lights look like the regular lights with just a template either mounted inside or outside the housing. Looks pretty good though.
Had a 99 Solara SE V6. Had a 06 Tacoma. Now I have a 2008 Camry SE V6
Kenn157
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby krook » Wed Sep 25, 2002 4:11 pm

:o sugoi, ne! what's with the toggle switch though? car looks real good 'cept for the fog lights. i likey the tail lights, how'd ya do it?
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:44 pm

the toggle switch is the FM modulator for the DVD player, and everything else i want to plug in the car, solong that it has an out put or ear phone plug. The fogs, yellow tints. The wood trim came packaged, i like it. I was gonna go for red carbon fiber, but chose the wood instead. Tail lights, it's a carbon fiber sticker. Am planning on reworking the whole taillights. All u need is the sticker, box cutter or anything similar, and whatever shaped object you want.

Next

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5