[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 02 sle v6 fiuse blow
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

02 sle v6 fiuse blow

02 sle v6 fiuse blow

Postby randy_1651 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:46 pm

hey yall just woundering if this has happened to any body if the dome light,igniton light and clock go out because of a fiuse had it replaced and on my way home from the dealer it went out again had to leave my baby overnight so they could check it out :(
randy_1651
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby krook » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:09 pm

yep. i was installing an alarm in my gf camry and all that went out: clock, radio, dome light. i shorted out the negative door trigger wire by touching it to the chasis. (wasn't using a test meter then)Image ya might have some exposed wire that was grounded to have it blow the fuse. hahah lol...i told her father about all the stuff that went bad and told them they might need a new stereo (i dunno why the hell i told them that!?!) and then they ended up buying a head unit from my friend, and i later discovered the blown fuse. . . needless to say, i looked like an idiot.Image the father: "you sure it's not a blown fuse?"
well at least she got a stylin' new CD receiver, she wanted one anyways :P Image
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:11 pm

heh we should save those smileys, off-topic ppl might get mad for us using them
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby krook » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:15 pm

well hopefully the word won't get out!Image
damn i'm such a dork with these! :lol: good find Blaze!ImageImageImage

these smileys is the shiznit!!!
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:20 pm

yea but their mod can see the stats and like where the pics are bein accessed from :o
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5