[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - where should I conect gropund for my system
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

where should I conect gropund for my system

where should I conect gropund for my system

Postby randy_1651 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:09 am

does anybody know where I should conect it
randy_1651
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gunman » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:16 am

gound should be the same guage wire as the power wire, and should be to bare metal, away from any other car componets, and you should be ok.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby randy_1651 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:31 am

thanks man i had it hooked up to the back of my cigarrets lighter and it was blowing out the fuse so thanks man
randy_1651
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby _eyedea » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:43 pm

man...thats funny.. :lol:
_eyedea

Postby c2g » Sat Sep 28, 2002 3:12 pm

what are you grounding
99 silverstream SE V6 18" RSL nengans, Streetglow head and fog lights, Reverse guages,
Kicker L7 12" DVC, MTX amp, panasonic 903U, sirius, shaved emblems, clear corners,
altezza tails, K&N filter, mesh upper & lower grill so far
c2g
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Blaze » Sat Sep 28, 2002 3:20 pm

any time u ground anything it should be directly to the chassy, the body of the car, like by where the seatbelts are bolted on u can take of the bold and sand down some paint to ground it. never ground stuff through other things like lighters or lamps u can blow all ur fuses and even ruin ur radio or whatever ur grounding
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby c2g » Sat Sep 28, 2002 3:36 pm

When i grounded my amp i used the bolts for the rear seats make sure the ground wire isnt too long either
99 silverstream SE V6 18" RSL nengans, Streetglow head and fog lights, Reverse guages,
Kicker L7 12" DVC, MTX amp, panasonic 903U, sirius, shaved emblems, clear corners,
altezza tails, K&N filter, mesh upper & lower grill so far
c2g
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5