[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - chrome grill piece
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

chrome grill piece

chrome grill piece

Postby flipaflow@aol.com » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:18 pm

does anyone have a chrome grill for a silver 2002 solara-------i dont wanna scrape the paint off the stock grill------and part like that maed yet>>>>?>?
flipaflow@aol.com

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:20 pm

i havent seen chrome grills, ive seen a stick on thing, its like lil strips of metal that u stick on the gills
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Jaimster » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:43 pm

Blaze wrote:i havent seen chrome grills, ive seen a stick on thing, its like lil strips of metal that u stick on the gills

That's super cheezy~! :splat:
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Missay » Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:16 pm

hahah..well i have a 99grill w/ a small scape on the passenger side if any one wants that :roll: lol
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby c2g » Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:15 pm

just take it off sand it and paint it
99 silverstream SE V6 18" RSL nengans, Streetglow head and fog lights, Reverse guages,
Kicker L7 12" DVC, MTX amp, panasonic 903U, sirius, shaved emblems, clear corners,
altezza tails, K&N filter, mesh upper & lower grill so far
c2g
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5