[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Car
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

New Car

Re: "chick car ?"

Postby SmokInDaSolara » Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:43 am

atlantasolara wrote:personalizing your car in and out is one thing you can do. and, if you're in the market, think of the opportunities to meet girls who are attracted to your car.

Solara has the potential to look phat with a bumpin system and some hard rims.Image
SmokInDaSolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Whatever » Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:57 am

I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is hot like my solara.... 8) :Fade-color
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: "chick car ?"

Postby Flipside909 » Fri Oct 04, 2002 9:46 am

SmokInDaSolara wrote:
atlantasolara wrote:personalizing your car in and out is one thing you can do. and, if you're in the market, think of the opportunities to meet girls who are attracted to your car.

Solara has the potential to look phat with a bumpin system and some hard rims.Image

That's very true. That's why we have so many members who started off stock and now are driving show quality Camrys and Solaras. Proof is right here: show.teamsc3.com
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Dash Kit

Postby SmokInDaSolara » Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:42 am

Image What kind of dash kit is that?[/code]
SmokInDaSolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:40 am

ya i need something like that too
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:50 am

People claim its a car for old people, but guess what? They think so because not alot of people our age drive it but only grown ups, and there is ONLY ONE REASON, most people our age CANT AFFORD A SOLARA, therefore many grownups who has a decent job or the retired drive it and teens dont and now they think its car for old people.

SOLARA is the BEST LOOKING CAR!!! AND ITS PERFORMANCE IS GREAT TOO!!! I WOULDN"T CARE IF ITS a second slower than some manuel sport car cuz this car has more than that 1 second to give!

Enjoy your new car, you wont regret it! :D

Postby Missay » Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:19 am

Anonymous wrote:People claim its a car for old people, but guess what? They think so because not alot of people our age drive it but only grown ups, and there is ONLY ONE REASON, most people our age CANT AFFORD A SOLARA, therefore many grownups who has a decent job or the retired drive it and teens dont and now they think its car for old people.

SOLARA is the BEST LOOKING CAR!!! AND ITS PERFORMANCE IS GREAT TOO!!! I WOULDN"T CARE IF ITS a second slower than some manuel sport car cuz this car has more than that 1 second to give!

Enjoy your new car, you wont regret it! :D

haha..why do you think you usually only see older people in nice convertibles???
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby ericatdallas » Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:39 pm

That's so true. The few times I've seen the Lexus SC 430 it's always been someone much older.

It makes me feel better. It just kills me with jealousy when I see a 16 year old drive a Viper to school as occurs sometimes in Plano (suburb of Dallas).
2000 Solara SLE V6 - Green w/ Beige Interior
ericatdallas
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Missay » Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:47 pm

ericatdallas wrote:That's so true. The few times I've seen the Lexus SC 430 it's always been someone much older.

It makes me feel better. It just kills me with jealousy when I see a 16 year old drive a Viper to school as occurs sometimes in Plano (suburb of Dallas).

don't feel bad, they're probably a spoiled brat and their parents bought the car for them.
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby NASTY » Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:57 pm

Missay wrote:don't feel bad, they're probably a spoiled brat and their parents bought the car for them.

all the more reason to feel bad!
'01 SLE V6
NASTY
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5