[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - anyone from log island ny???
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

anyone from log island ny???

Long Island Solara owner here

Postby ChiroCop » Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:17 pm

Nassau County here. Don't see amy Solaras here though. Especially not the convertibles.

'02 SLE V6 Convertible
ChiroCop
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Hey YeaH I'm from L.I.

Postby papaae » Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:28 pm

I dont know how the hell you pronounce it but yes I'm from Long Island NY.......
I can bee seen drivin through Deer Park Ave among other places from time to time.. there are plenty of places to cruiz or race on the Island.....
----Papaae
The Best Car I've ever owned....
papaae
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Long Island Solara owner here

Postby papaae » Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:30 pm

ChiroCop wrote:Nassau County here. Don't see amy Solaras here though. Especially not the convertibles.

'02 SLE V6 Convertible

I've said the same thing to our West Coast friends.. There are solara's around the Island but far and few between. I think I have seen only one convertible besides the one on the showroom floor.

But here is to having a car that is different from others ChiroCop !!!! :drinking:
The Best Car I've ever owned....
papaae
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5