[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2002 LIGHTS ARE SO MUCH HOTTER THAN OLDER ONES
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

2002 LIGHTS ARE SO MUCH HOTTER THAN OLDER ONES

Re: lights (again, still)

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:19 am

Anonymous wrote:five years from now the new lights (front & rear) will still be hot. the "old" ones will be even OLDER! :P

2003 lunar mist sle v6

Great, you've made your point, but majority still disagrees. So you lose. Game over.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Gunman » Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:21 am

I think they make the car more personal. not like every toyota ever
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:14 pm

"Great, you've made your point, but majority still disagrees. So you lose. Game over. "

gosh, i guess i didn't realize this was a win/lose deal here. i only wanted to post my opinion and on this topic my opinion doesn't seem to be with the majority, as you said. is this forum only for owners of old solaras? maybe new owners aren't welcome here? let me know flip.

Postby ultramookie » Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:41 pm

Anonymous wrote:"Great, you've made your point, but majority still disagrees. So you lose. Game over. "

gosh, i guess i didn't realize this was a win/lose deal here. i only wanted to post my opinion and on this topic my opinion doesn't seem to be with the majority, as you said. is this forum only for owners of old solaras? maybe new owners aren't welcome here? let me know flip.

Ok everyone, lets be nice to each other. Everyone is welcome here.
ultramookie
the guy pulling all the levers
the guy pulling all the levers

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5