[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Grill
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

New Grill

New Grill

Postby ADdMaNN@& » Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:13 pm

Hey im new to the site but i have had my solara for about 6 months now im about to put it in the shop for a couple months but before i do i need to find a new grill does anybody know where i can find one no chrome please
ADdMaNN@&
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby onefiend » Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:23 pm

order one through your Toyota dealer or try a junkyard :)
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: New Grill

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:15 am

ADdMaNN@& wrote:Hey im new to the site but i have had my solara for about 6 months now im about to put it in the shop for a couple months but before i do i need to find a new grill does anybody know where i can find one no chrome please

Try my buddy Steve. Go to his website and check out the grille he has for sale. If you have questions, tell him Ryan sent you.

www.schung07.com

Good Luck!
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5