[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Filter Cone Size
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Filter Cone Size

Filter Cone Size

Postby onefiend » Sun Oct 06, 2002 8:58 pm

I need to clean out my Injen cone air-filter but for the meantime I thought about getting the K&N cone filter just to try it out, but I dont know what size cone filter to get, I want to get the right size so it'll fit my injen intake. Can anyone (Flipside) help me with this question?
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Filter Cone Size

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 1:14 pm

onefiend wrote:I need to clean out my Injen cone air-filter but for the meantime I thought about getting the K&N cone filter just to try it out, but I dont know what size cone filter to get, I want to get the right size so it'll fit my injen intake. Can anyone (Flipside) help me with this question?

The injen filter is a K&N made unit. The only difference is that the rubber housing is red and printed with Injen on it.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby onefiend » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:41 pm

thanks Flipside, so whatever size K&N cone filter I get is fine?
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:45 pm

onefiend wrote:thanks Flipside, so whatever size K&N cone filter I get is fine?

Make sure you get a K&N cone with a built in velocity stack. Most of the ones you can find at Autozone or Kragen are just the filter with no built in stack. Measure your intake tubing to see how big the opening is. Or you can measure the opening from the Injen filter. Should be 2.5 or 2.75...I don't recall.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5