[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - I'm thinking of trading in my solara and getting a 4 runner!
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

I'm thinking of trading in my solara and getting a 4 runner!

I'm thinking of trading in my solara and getting a 4 runner!

Postby toywme » Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:44 am

Am I crazy or what that SUV is sweet?

:D
toywme

Re: I'm thinking of trading in my solara and getting a 4 run

Postby Flipside909 » Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:50 am

toywme wrote:Am I crazy or what that SUV is sweet?

:D

Can't go wrong with a V8 2UZ-FE powered 4Runner. ;)
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby ericatdallas » Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:08 am

I hate SUVs. Can't see around them and always getting in your way.
2000 Solara SLE V6 - Green w/ Beige Interior
ericatdallas
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby onefiend » Sat Oct 12, 2002 2:24 pm

toywme, get the SUV and look for a 4RunnerGuy.com forum :D
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Missay » Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:26 pm

ericatdallas wrote:I hate SUVs. Can't see around them and always getting in your way.

hahah...yaaaaaaaaaa...suv's are not good :P
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby esotericx » Sun Oct 13, 2002 10:39 am

SUV's are good if you actually need one. Otherwise, insurance and gas will get you. People who get SUV's should learn how to drive them too, I can't tell you how many times I've almost been hit on my bike by an SUV. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate SUV's, I got a Sequoia myself, and that's as monsterous as a Japanese SUV can get. SUV drivers should be extra attentive since they can litterally plow through some car if they don't pay attention.

Peace!!
esotericx
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ericatdallas » Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:39 am

and they always seem to go past the marked lines (sometimes the imaginary ones) to where you should stop the car at the light. Makes it so dangerous when you want to make a right turn on red unless you're also in an SUV.

SUV owners do seem to be oblivious to everyone else on the road. But if not for our safety they should drive carefully for theirs. Since SUVs are more likely to flip over and kill the driver than a small car.
2000 Solara SLE V6 - Green w/ Beige Interior
ericatdallas
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Gunman » Sun Oct 13, 2002 5:01 pm

you know i had a highlander come in the other day, and was i impressed, it was smooth, drove like a car and really comfy, not to mention all wheel drive. i was thinking of new second car and this would be great for the winter or long trips. what ya think, second note, 4 runners flip ALOT :o
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Missay » Sun Oct 13, 2002 6:29 pm

Esotericx wrote:SUV drivers should be extra attentive since they can litterally plow through some car if they don't pay attention.

yea, a couple of us solaraguys can speak from experience :P

i think suv's are attracted to solaras...be careful!
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5