[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Paint Shops
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Paint Shops

Paint Shops

Postby HungryB0i » Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:19 am

I just got my TRD lip kit, and I'm hoping to get it painted to match my car. It's a silver kit and my car is and 2003 pearl white. Do any of you guys know a place that can do a really good job thats located in socal?
HungryB0i
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5