[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - strange problem...
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

strange problem...

strange problem...

Postby NASTY » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:53 pm

when i lock or unlock my car with the remote the right turn signal doesn't flash
but when i tested it (turning the signal on with from inside the car), it works just fine, so i know the light isn't burnt out
anyone?
'01 SLE V6
NASTY
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby krook » Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:05 pm

is it just the front right corner light? or the back one too?

in any case, it sounds like a loose connection with the keyless entry, which is weird b/c toyotas' 12v parking light output is a single wire. usually bmw's or VW's have 2 separate wires for parking lights.
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby NASTY » Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:31 pm

krooked Solara wrote:is it just the front right corner light? or the back one too?

just the front
'01 SLE V6
NASTY
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Peter » Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:31 pm

most likely its a loose connection then. take it to the dealer and have em look at it. and you're right, that is a strange problem :-?
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Re: strange problem...

Postby BootHill » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:13 pm

I have the same problem with my 1999. What causes this issue? If no one knows does anyone have the wiring diagram that shows the connections?
BootHill
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5