[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Cabin Filter
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Cabin Filter

Postby illstylez » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:39 pm

bump
Kentel " Ill " Styles
Chicago IL,
99' Solara Since 2007
" The best way to predict the future is to create it! "
illstylez
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby rt9101 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:09 pm

Hey, I know that desert Stevo...

Anywho, the way described is how i cleaned my own vents and everything. I had a rats or mouse nest built up in my heater fan when I got my car the first time. I did have to take apart the dash to get the nest out, but got lazy and didn't bother with taking the whole thing apart. But if you wanted to, it's not too hard.

If you don't trust yourself though, don't bother. Plastics always break when you think they will.
rt9101
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby JvR » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:25 pm

I have read, a time ago, that the filter is located at the driver side.
(pull the carpet away rightside of the gaspedal).
I have not be able to look at it. If i find the time and the filter :wink: , i will take some pictures.

I found it:
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... %26hl%3Den

It is a dutch review translated (by google) to english.
JvR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Cabin Filter

Postby bchell » Sun May 13, 2012 1:30 am

Great! I bought a nice cabin filter only to find my 2002 Solara didn't have one. I will try this method thank you! Guess this filter is going in the 06 Camry,
bchell
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5