[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - can someone do me a favor - gen1.5
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

can someone do me a favor - gen1.5

can someone do me a favor - gen1.5

Postby sahuddleston » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:00 pm

can someone please measure the height and width of our fog lights? im at school and cant find a tape measure.... thanks.
2012 Ford Shelby GT500
2013 Hyundai Genesis 4.6

2002 Toyota Solara SE - First Turbo 2AZ-FE
sahuddleston
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5