[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Drive Belt
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Drive Belt

Drive Belt

Postby HouTexRiders » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:08 pm

Hey I was wonder how do i take off the drive belt on the pully that is attached to the alternator I noticed the other day that mine is starting to crack and squeaks a little when i first turn my car on......I noticed that there is two bolts in front of the alternator and it look like the alternator can be push down to loosen the belt but mine wont move and i see there is a screw on the back of the alternator that im guessing will loosen the alternator to be moved but i cant unsrew that gonna keep working on it but would love to get some help and feedback on how to change this belt out?
My Rides
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Classic - Under Construction
2001 Toyota Camry Solara SE - Daily Driver
HouTexRiders
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5