[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Help me name this piece!
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Help me name this piece!

Help me name this piece!

Postby Garrryyunit » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:52 pm

What is the exact name for the piece where the rsb bracket is bolted on it? I need the name, so i can get one to replace mine. It broke because of my sway bar. ): Thanks
Photo My Car

2002 Solara SE - Sold
1992 Civic VX - Current
2003 S2000 - Current
Garrryyunit
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby indiglosolara » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Rear subframe brace mount

I replaced mine not too long ago due to my sway bar... Let me see if I can dig up the part number.
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Garrryyunit » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:21 pm

indiglosolara wrote:Rear subframe brace mount

I replaced mine not too long ago due to my sway bar... Let me see if I can dig up the part number.

thank you! :)
Photo My Car

2002 Solara SE - Sold
1992 Civic VX - Current
2003 S2000 - Current
Garrryyunit
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Help me name this piece!

Postby minig646 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Sorry to dig up an old post, but is there any chance you ever found/still have that part number? I need one too and the part doesn't seem to exist anymore :(
minig646
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5