[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Any Gen 1's w/o sludge??
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Any Gen 1's w/o sludge??

Re: Any Gen 1's w/o sludge??

Postby mettler » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am

sorry to resurrect this, but I am going to change the front valve cover gasket this weekend and was planning my attack. On the left side where the timing belt cover is, is there any pulley that I need to deal with? Or, do I just need to get the timing belt cover out of the way? Do I even need to do that?

thanks
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ice-Dragon-Cooling/139536759426738
mettler
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:37 pm

mettler wrote:sorry to resurrect this, but I am going to change the front valve cover gasket this weekend and was planning my attack. On the left side where the timing belt cover is, is there any pulley that I need to deal with? Or, do I just need to get the timing belt cover out of the way? Do I even need to do that?

thanks

to change the valve cover gaskets only? no you dont. the only thing thats going to b a little of pain is that one of the bolts is being covered by the radiator hose to make it easy just remove it i simply worked around it.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby dinoxor » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:15 pm

second owner 2000 160k no sludge
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous