[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gen 1 door on a Gen 1.5?
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Gen 1 door on a Gen 1.5?

Gen 1 door on a Gen 1.5?

Postby EkiMucH » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:08 am

Just curious in case I get screwed from this accident, my car isn't fully insured just the liability. The adjuster was talking about how we both might be at fault. I also got a witness but will need my mom to try to talk to him in her best Vietnamese she can since he doesn't speak English much.

Does anyone know if a gen 1 door will fit on a gen 1.5? Looking up for used ones on ebay at the moment and plan to check the pick n pull as well. Also will look into prices at shops.

Getting a lawyer will be the worst case scenario regarding this whole ordeal.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Gen 1 door on a Gen 1.5?

Postby ThatVietGuy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:39 am

It should, the front end was changed, and not much else was done behind that.
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Gen 1 door on a Gen 1.5?

Postby EkiMucH » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Thanks for the reply! All I ever read was the front being different, interior slightly upgraded, and only the i4 getting a new engine.

The only thing that confused me was why would those side sun visor things for the windows are only labelled for 99-01 and thought there might be a difference in the windows.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5