[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - REZ SOLARA's sludgy V6
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

REZ SOLARA's sludgy V6

Re: REZ SOLARA's sludgy V6

Postby Rez Solara » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:08 am

Oh yeah sorry I thought you were asking about how I knew.
Yeah I don't know about the former owner. Maybe knew about it or didn't know. Maybe neglect/laziness, or plain stupid. Either way he sold it or traded it to a dealer so it was outta his hands. Unethical or ignorant.

I'm not mad though, wound up with a clean and classy ride and I've made it very reliable and everything works.
Rez Solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5