[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 1mzfe 5 speed swap
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

1mzfe 5 speed swap

1mzfe 5 speed swap

Postby b2p1986 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Hey guys,

I did my searching up and down and can't seem to locate much in regards to he cruise control function after swapping to a 5 speed. I am wondering if anything has successfully swapped their vehicle and/or solara coupled with a 1mzfe motor to a 5 speed, all the while figuring out why cruise control does NOT work after swapping it.

Can someone share some insight or point me in the right direction as to what is needed to successfully fix my cruise control? I am in this boat right now where I drive a lot of highway mileage and would like cruise to work if possible.

Thanks
b2p1986
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 1mzfe 5 speed swap

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Pm GregTRD he's done plenty of auto to 5 speed swaps. and he can tell you exactly what it is.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5