[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Got sludge?
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Got sludge?

Got sludge?

Postby alltrac92 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 pm

In preparation for my supercharger install that GLP Motorsports hooked me up with. I decided to pull the rear valve cover and I'm happy to report no sludge. Does the spark plug tube seals need to be changed even if there not leaking?
alltrac92
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Got sludge?

Postby Brandoe91 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Up to you, I didn't change mine when I did the valve cover gaskets.
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5