[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Trunk Leak!
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Trunk Leak!

Trunk Leak!

Postby St.Anton » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 am

There's water on the driver side of my trunk in that little compartment. It seems to only be in that area. I can't figure out how the water is getting there and I want my sound system!

Is this a Solara issue or a personal problem?
St.Anton
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Trunk Leak!

Postby Mad_B_Rad » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 pm

if someone has had a bike rack on, the trunk could be leaking. try adjusting the trunk lid.
Mad_B_Rad
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5