[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2002 Solara 2.4L Cabin Air Filter
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

2002 Solara 2.4L Cabin Air Filter

2002 Solara 2.4L Cabin Air Filter

Postby bchell » Tue May 08, 2012 5:59 pm

I'm confused I read online about replacing the cabin air filter so Solara. The hinge on the right ECT and what not but here is the problem. Well i Drop down glove box and don't see the white box with the clips. It looks like a piece of plastic needs to be cut out to view whats behind that area where air filter should be in pictures and videos. + on top of that the hinge release is on the left side? and it has a small wire connecting it it's not a hinge. Can someone please point me in the right direction this is stupid. The only thing i can think of is the small piece of plastic needs to be cut out behind the glove box like they forgot to do that or something? All the pictures look nothing like mine as the hinge is on the left and I cant see that white box with the clips as there is a piece of plastic behind glove box covering that area.

Please help.
bchell
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 2002 Solara 2.4L Cabin Air Filter

Postby TheGreenDutch » Thu May 10, 2012 9:53 am

before you cut anything wait for some of the mechs to chime in. Also check out a search on the cabin filter either here or google. I'm sure theres a tut somewhere on the net...maybe toyoforum?
TheGreenDutch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ThatVietGuy » Fri May 11, 2012 5:07 am

ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby bchell » Sun May 13, 2012 1:17 am

Thanks you guys, Yeah this is BS I went in asking for an air filter and guess what they sold me one WTF. I told them I had 2002 solara. Anyways why wouldn't there be an air filter. Hopefully this filter fits in a 2006 camry.
bchell
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5