[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - OEM Screw Covers?
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

OEM Screw Covers?

OEM Screw Covers?

Postby jaxsolara » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:58 pm

My first post. My 02 Solara is pretty well perfect but somehow over the years the dealer has lost the interior door handle plastic screw covers (tan in my case). The parts department says they can't get them and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Not a major issue, but looks tacky to have the screws showing. Thanks!
jaxsolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: OEM Screw Covers?

Postby PlateLunch » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:31 pm

If your talking about the inserts behind the handle latch, the flaps that cover the screws were part of the entire piece. That's why they can't find em. If you just order that whole piece, you'll get them with it. I replaced the one on my drivers side because the whole piece broke and it was pretty cheap, under $10 I think. It just takes a little finesse and patience getting them on and off :)
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby corlon » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:57 pm

junk yard. camry insert may work as well.
Last edited by corlon on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jaxsolara » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Again, love this board, ordered two bezels (WITH screw covers). Thanks!!!!
jaxsolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5