[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gas pedal level lower than brake pedal?
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Gas pedal level lower than brake pedal?

Gas pedal level lower than brake pedal?

Postby BrownLeather » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:34 pm

I've only noticed it recently as I've had general stress with my leg, but it's a lot easier to notice that my gas pedal seems to be around 3 inches lower than the brake pedal. Is this normal?

I got the Gen 1. I got it used, and have had it fixed several times that had me "breaking" in the pedals a bit.
BrownLeather
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Gas pedal level lower than brake pedal?

Postby Thechads04 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:10 am

Yes that is normal and my 04 solara is that way and my friends 99
Thechads04
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5