[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Bad Acceleration
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Bad Acceleration

Bad Acceleration

Postby SteveSolara » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Hey guys, I have a 99 solara SE auto trans, 1mz. I've been noticing that when I am pulling out from first gear to second its its fine, but from second to 3rd and so on it really doesn't want to accelerate over 3k rpm, when I have my pedal all the way down. Its like a HUGE ass lagg. this happens once in awhile, sometime a few days straight. I start off 2nd gear and than just jam the pedal it slowly accelerates to 3k rpm and doesn't want to go any further, but if i keep on holding down the pedal, after like 6 sec rpm shoots up.

Any idea?
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Bad Acceleration

Postby corlon » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:32 pm

NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5