[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - key question
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

key question

key question

Postby Billdo » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Anyone else ever break the top bar on a 1st or 1.5 gen? My key busted and now I don't have a way to keep it on a keyring? Im trying gorilla glue now and will then wrap with electrical tape but am worried about it lasting. Both of the keys i have are actually like this. i dont want to have to spend $150+ on a new key.
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: key question

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:34 pm

go to a local hardware store, they can make these keys. alot cheaper than the dealership too. and yes i know they have transponders in them. i'd ecxpect to pay anywhere from $20 to $30 for a new key
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5