[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Oodles of codes...
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Oodles of codes...

Oodles of codes...

Postby minig646 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Hey guys, I recently had a decent sized exhaust leak fixed on my '99 SLEV6's flex pipe. It was causing me to get code P1135. The leak sounds fixed and the car runs great, but the light came back on after a few miles. This time I get 3 additional codes: P1130, P1133, and P0125.

This screams rear O2 sensor to me, but what are the odds of two unrelated problems- the leak and the sensor failure- happening at the same time? Can a leak cause a sensor to fail?
minig646
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Oodles of codes...

Postby GzNutz » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Is the wiring to the sensor damaged?
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby minig646 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:31 pm

No, I don't think so. I checked all the voltages for the sensors and they all seem to be in range. Correct me if I'm wrong:
minig646
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 1BADGTS » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Just sent you info about this to your other post !! If this is a California Spec car there is a TSB from Toyota that would fix it pretty easily with no parts !! There is a potential wiring connection issue at the A/F Heater Relay that would cause all these codes. I have the TSB if you need it.
****THE FLEET****
2001 Toyota Highlander Limited V6 - "The Wifes"
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 5 Speed - Family Pimp Ride
1993 Toyota Celica GT-Four R/C Clone - Weekend Fun
1987 Toyota Supra Turbo 5 Speed Sport Roof - Just Because !!
1BADGTS
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5