[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Replacing Upper 12v outlet
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Replacing Upper 12v outlet

Replacing Upper 12v outlet

Postby Billdo » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Can't find any information on this specific outlet. mine is dead and Id like to replace it as having just the one is a pain in the ass. any help is appreciated.
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Replacing Upper 12v outlet

Postby corlon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:43 pm

could just be a blown fuse or one the connections on the back of it is off. i'd pull the radio trim bezel and see if everything is connected on the backside of the 12v outlet.
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:18 am

X2 on the blown fuse.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Billdo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:58 am

Didnt even think of that, I assumed it wouldve been on the same fuse as something else. Interesting. Will check after work.
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Billdo » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Fuse wasn't the issue. Checked both the CIG fuse as well as the Power Outlet fuse thinking maybe that could be it (knowing it wouldn't be). Whats next fellas? I will say when I pull out the lighter itself, almost like a sleeve starts to come out less than a quarter of an inch that surrounds the entire lighter assembly itself. Could that be an issue? I know its minor, but I'd like everything to work on the car.
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5