[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - my 1MZ/3MZ celica
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

my 1MZ/3MZ celica

Re: my 1MZ/3MZ celica

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 am

Smaay wrote:Thanks, when is the next group day to Church's Dyno? i want to get a baseline before i build the blower

well i know albertrd, gregs brother might be going soon since he's going 11psi on his 1mz. As for me probably not till january/february with my built 1mz. If you decide to go before hand let us know. Id like to go see your car on the dyno.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby Smaay » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:07 am

lets set something up. i might head that way Saturday. i want to dyno it before i put the resonator in the pipe.
1990 Celica All-Trac 3S-GTE
1997 Celica GT 1MZ/3MZ hybrid
1997 Supra 2JZ-GTE
2001 Celica GT-S 2ZZ-GTE
1998 Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel

Thats alot of BOOST!!!!
Smaay
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gregtrd » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:40 am

Smaay wrote:lets set something up. i might head that way Saturday. i want to dyno it before i put the resonator in the pipe.

So when are you going?
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:49 am

Smaay wrote:lets set something up. i might head that way Saturday. i want to dyno it before i put the resonator in the pipe.

You have to call at least two weeks in advance, these guys are good people but you have to make an appt, greg made his appt 3
weeks before when he showed up on his date they totally forgot he made his appt and made him wait the whole day to tune his car. So make sure to call at least two weeks in advance and a few days before call again so they know for sure your coming.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby Smaay » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:51 pm

im not tuning just a baseline so its quick in and out. i emailed him this morning but no response so ill call him tomorrow. still try to go on saturday
1990 Celica All-Trac 3S-GTE
1997 Celica GT 1MZ/3MZ hybrid
1997 Supra 2JZ-GTE
2001 Celica GT-S 2ZZ-GTE
1998 Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel

Thats alot of BOOST!!!!
Smaay
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5