[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Fog lights not working
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Fog lights not working

Fog lights not working

Postby Jahfalif1165 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:43 pm

One night it was working fine and the next night both of them stoped working i checked the fuse for the fogs and its fine i didnt have time to check the wireing yet

02 solara Se v6
Jahfalif1165
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Fog lights not working

Postby minig646 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:23 am

Check the relay too. If you don't know how, just turn the lights on and listen for a very quiet click. If it doesn't click, it's bad. If it clicks but they still don't come on, it could still be bad- swap it with a relay from a system that you know works and see if the fogs work then. I believe a large number of the relays are generic and interchangeable.

Also, don't rule out the possibility that both bulbs just burned out at the same time.
2000 MR2 Spyder- SOLD
2000 SEV6- TOTALED
1999 Supercharged SLE V6
minig646
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Fog lights not working

Postby Jahfalif1165 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 pm

minig646 wrote:Check the relay too. If you don't know how, just turn the lights on and listen for a very quiet click. If it doesn't click, it's bad. If it clicks but they still don't come on, it could still be bad- swap it with a relay from a system that you know works and see if the fogs work then. I believe a large number of the relays are generic and interchangeable.

Also, don't rule out the possibility that both bulbs just burned out at the same time.

Its exactly what you said last. Both of the bulds went the same time
Jahfalif1165
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5