[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Driver Side Seat Removal
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Driver Side Seat Removal

Driver Side Seat Removal

Postby jeantrong » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:06 am

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has a DIY guide to remove the driver seat. The other day my friend broke it somehow and it would only lock if it was all the way back down.
jeantrong
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Driver Side Seat Removal

Postby GzNutz » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:48 am

If its anything like the gen2 there will only be 4 bolts and a wire harness to undo.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Driver Side Seat Removal

Postby ThatVietGuy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Same as the gen 2 then - It's 4 bolts and the wiring harness at the bottom and potentially another plug coming off the seatbelt connector (I don't quite remember if this was on its own or if it was tied into the main harness). If you need a DIY for that then, I'm sorry, you need to walk away :drinking:
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5