[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Seat Lever Handle
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Seat Lever Handle

Seat Lever Handle

Postby frohboy33 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:28 pm

The seat lever handle on the passenger side broke on me. Anybody know where I can get another one of these? Its the handle on the side that reclines and releases the seat. I tried Google, Ebay and my local junk yard. I can't track one down.

If you got one or know somebody that does, please let me know!
Matt
2003 Solara SE
I4 75,000 miles
TRD kit
frohboy33
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Seat Lever Handle

Postby Bostonlara » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Junk yard
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PlateLunch » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 pm

What color is your interior? I got a parts car with the charcoal interior I could probably pull it off of, lemme know.
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby frohboy33 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Thats what I need. Please let me know!
Matt
2003 Solara SE
I4 75,000 miles
TRD kit
frohboy33
Regular SolaraGuy Member