[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Cigarette Lighter
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Cigarette Lighter

Cigarette Lighter

Postby Billdo » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:09 am

Hello,
My cigarette lighter is out. Its not something I necessarily need, but I would like to be able to have two things plugged in at once should I need to do that. I've checked the fuse and its fine, I replaced it just to double check and still nothing. How hard is it to replace the cigarette lighter? Thanks in advance of a reply.
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Cigarette Lighter

Postby ASG14 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:17 am

It;s not too bad. The plastic trim pops off and then you can take it out of there. If you really wanted to make it easy, you can just buy the entire plstic trim piece with the cig lighter from a junkyard and swap it as one piece.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TheGreenDutch » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:01 am

where dat deew at? hehe
TheGreenDutch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Billdo » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:20 am

Does a new one need to be rewired? Are they universal?
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5