[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Headlight Assembly
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Headlight Assembly

Headlight Assembly

Postby Bobolara » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Can someone help me out and post a link/pic of how the headlight assembly of a 99-01 Solara looks where the bulb fits in. I'm thinking of taking out my retro fit projectors and kind of remember how it's supposed to be but I'm not 100% sure. I lost the screws that's on the back too so i couldnt put the spring back anyway so I didn't want to mess with it until I pick up some new screws and totally sure I know how to put it back together correctly.
Bobolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5