Actually this is a "new" one. Had a tornado drop a tree on my other one a few years ago and I had some pretty serious health problems, so I've been biding my time, getting healthy, and waiting for the right deal to fall into my lap. Anyway I scored this one with only 110k miles for $2500, it's a bit rough, but I've got the old car still (caved roof and all), so donor parts are pretty easy to come by. Thanks for posting the pictures, as I still haven't had time to dig out my repair manual, or figure out where to even start the digging . Is the other gasket between the firewall and the booster? I get the simple explanation stuff, as there are a lot of kids kicking around the forums these days. For what it's worth, I have my A5, from when I turned wrenches, but I've not ever done a Toyota brake booster, and I didn't just want to jump in blind. In fact I'm not sure I've ever seen one fail on a Toyota, which is why I am guessing gaskets. I did notice, about the same time I saw your earlier note; that the part numbers are different for the SLE booster. If the gaskets don't get it, I'll take it to the shop I used to work in and smoke it, as the booster is pretty costly. Fortunately, I'm not cornered by necessity on this one like I would have been a decade ago, but sadly I only get to play with it on the weekends, as work, school, and family concerns pretty much eat my weekdays. Thanks again and have a good weekend!
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or your going to be terribly disappointed.