[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - grille
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

grille

Postby TITO » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:03 pm

Yes, if I were to do it, I would include the mesh and clips so it comes out right. As far as price, I just came up with this idea so I'd have to think about this. It took me a few hours to do mine. I would not mess with sanding or painting the CHROME part, just the black inner part (I would not know how to color match it to the car color). Throw out some ideas on what you'd be willing to pay for this job. Maybe around $100?
99 V6, LOWERED, COOL CUSTOM GRILL, TINTED WINDOWS, CUSTOM FRONT BUMPER, WHITE 17" WHEELS, BODY KIT, CLEAR CORNERS, INTAKE WITH K&N.
TITO
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5