[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Why did you buy a Toyota Camry Solara?
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Why did you buy a Toyota Camry Solara?

Postby ericatdallas » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:26 pm

Hey wrote:It's a little tricky about how i got a solara... about four month ago,my little brother got his drivers licence and my parents was planing to buying me a new car, and i would never thought that i'm going to get a solara,because i don't see this car around here,and don't know much about this car. One day my parents and me went to a dealer that sells toyota and honda(weird), and then the dealer was trying to find a camry for us, suddenly my dad called me over pointed a solara and asked me what kind of car is this (he say it's nice and stuff), and then after ten minutes without test drive my dad is already decide that HE is going to get a solara FOR ME, and of cuz he is the one who pays for the car so i kinda go with his decision, and got a solara. after i got the car, i start to fall in love with this car (sounds gay) and try to find information about this car, and that's how i found out about solara guy. now my whole family likes this car, hahah and i'm the owner of this car hahhahaha :D
]

Nope, does not sound "gay" at all. I always made fun of the guys that "loved" their cars or basically anyone obsessed with their cars. Then I became one and knew how they felt.
2000 Solara SLE V6 - Green w/ Beige Interior
ericatdallas
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5