[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Did anyone get trunk CD changer for SLE with NAV model?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Did anyone get trunk CD changer for SLE with NAV model?

Did anyone get trunk CD changer for SLE with NAV model?

Postby slingshot » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:54 pm

I was told there are two 6 CD trunk changers you can attach to your NAV radio unit in the 04 SLE. One depends on you setting the radio to an FM channel to enable you to remote control it. The other more expensive one has a module that is plugged into the radio allowing direct control of the trunk changer from the NAV radio unit. This second one is the one I want to get but I've been told the module is not in stock yet.

Has anyone got this changer yet and if so, can you describe its abilities?
Thanks in advance,
Dave
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby JadedEMOlush » Fri Oct 17, 2003 6:03 pm

I would also be quite intrested to hear the response to this question... if this is true than maybe I can hook up an AUX input for my sirius sat radio tuner.

Hmmmm... I didnt think toyota had any connection on the back of the unit for a CD changer... hopefully I will be proven wrong.
JadedEMOlush
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5