[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Installed the Sirius "Streamer"!
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Installed the Sirius "Streamer"!

Installed the Sirius "Streamer"!

Postby fotodad » Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:43 pm

Yes, I've got too much time on my hands. But in my continuing saga over what satellite system to get, I found the dimensions of what is becoming a popular Sirius unit, the "Streamer." So I took a picture (not very hi-res) off the internet, brought it up to proper dimensions in Photshop, printed it out, and put it in my Solara just to see what it would look like. Take a look!

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fotoda ... up&.view=t

Jaded,

Just after I did this I saw your mock-up on the Sirius forum. Great minds think alike, I guess!
2004 Solara SLE
Lunar Mist/Graphite
InvisaGuard
20% tinting all around
Michelin Pilot A/S
Sirius/Streamer plug and play satellite radio
a smiling face in the driver's seat!
fotodad
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby HKSV6SLE » Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:20 pm

looks good at least the new solara's have that extra space to put it...
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby JadedEMOlush » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:16 pm

hehe... foto I just PM'd you. That is HILARIOUS that we both did that at the same time. Mine looks much more preschool than yours though... haha.

I was VERY bored at work that evening. :)

By the way, the streamer mock up looks very nice in the solara. I looked so quick at the picture I thought it was real.

Here is my ghetto setup. :)

JadedEMOlush
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5