[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - bolting down your box
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

bolting down your box

bolting down your box

Postby trdkamuri51o » Wed May 11, 2005 8:20 pm

im curious how some of you bolted down your boxes?? i just kinda let my sway around thru corners :lol: where or how did u mount it????

pics of the brackets etc. help. im afraid of puncturing the gastank. :drinking: :drinking:
need wheels? www.memoryfab.com - ask for david

-1JZ Bozo Camry = Cooler than Penguin crap in January on the face of Pluto.
trdkamuri51o
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby pervo » Wed May 11, 2005 8:54 pm

believe it or not many people use velcro all underneath

this doesnt provide much security though
pervo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby bassthrive » Thu May 12, 2005 8:40 am

To keep the box from going anywhere, I used two eye hooks, picture wire, and shrink tubing (to prevent scratching). My amp is held down with heavy duty double stick tape.

a closer look
- Paul

y2k(1MZ)dWp
cpe mafci / apexi ws / tein s-tech + tokico / trd rsb
bassthrive
SolaraGuy Marklar
SolaraGuy Marklar

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5