[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Ahh headunit troubles
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Ahh headunit troubles

Ahh headunit troubles

Postby Yanks0114 » Sat Jan 11, 2003 6:13 pm

My friend was trying to install his own headunit in his 98 mazda protege. Big mistake. Everything works except the gauge cluster lights went out. I checked everything over, the fuses are fine, the cd player works fine, but the gauges don't light. I'm thinking maybe he blew the bulb, but that really doesn't make sense. Any ideas?
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Gunman » Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:36 pm

he used the dimmer as ground, bad news :(
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Yanks0114 » Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:58 pm

So is there any way i can fix it. After checking over him work i noticed he connected the ground from the headunit to a plug that was on his factory headunit.
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Gunman » Sun Jan 12, 2003 4:27 pm

did he use a harness or did he cut it?
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5