[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Premium Jbl sound system
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Premium Jbl sound system

Premium Jbl sound system

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 11, 2003 11:02 pm

could someone please tell me what models the jbl speakers are in my solara. I have a 99 sle with premium system.
thanks

Postby Gunman » Sun Jan 12, 2003 4:24 pm

its a oem division of jbl, they are completely seperate from each other
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 12, 2003 8:53 pm

so there's no way to figure out their specifications, like frequency response and power handling?

Postby Yanks0114 » Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:44 pm

You can't find the stats online but i can tell you this much. They are excellent speakers. I am running 27watts Rms to the speakers now and factory was about 13-15watts RMS through the JBL amp. The speakers sound louded and clearer than a lot of aftermarket systems. I am very happy with the setup. But as far as getting the exact specs on these speakers, good luck but i don't think you'll be able to find them.
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5