[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tweaters?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Tweaters?

Tweaters?

Postby solaraguy777 » Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:36 pm

Who makes twaeters that can replace the ones on the door plannel? is it worth it?
Ram air intake w/ k&N filter, Trd exhaust,
Hp racing evo 18's, Tokico/Eibach combo.
solaraguy777
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Tweaters?

Postby Yanks0114 » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:35 pm

solaraguy777 wrote:Who makes twaeters that can replace the ones on the door plannel? is it worth it?

Its worth it if you are doing a full system, but you don't need to upgrade just the tweaters. Goto crutchfield.com and put in your year and model. Do you have the JBL system?
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby nkx1 » Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:48 am

The JBL's don't sound too bad imo. I replaced them with Boston Pro Series just because I had them from my other car. But to answer your question, any brand of tweeter will likely fit. I was able to replace the JBL tweeters with my Bostons with no hassle whatsoever. It was really easy.
2001 SLE, Diamond White Pearl
nkx1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5