[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - head unit?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

head unit?

Postby Yanks0114 » Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:44 pm

Anonymous wrote:you know what looks sweet as hell when its done right? A din sized head unit, and a din sized EQ. Thats what i have done in my Camry, and in the process of being added to my Solara. I have the Kenwood KVT 911dvd with the Kenwood KGC-9044 eq/crossover in my cars and im my opinion they look awsome. but for some reason it will never compare to the flush look of a Double DIN head unit...i miss my kenwood 4010, but i love my touchscreeen 911. :evil:

Agreed. I set that up in a grand prix and it looked so sweet. I believe the scosche kits leave room for an EQ on a double din car
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby solaraguy777 » Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:40 pm

do u have pics of that set up?
Ram air intake w/ k&N filter, Trd exhaust,
Hp racing evo 18's, Tokico/Eibach combo.
solaraguy777
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gunman » Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:48 pm

Anonymous wrote:you know what looks sweet as hell when its done right? A din sized head unit, and a din sized EQ. Thats what i have done in my Camry, and in the process of being added to my Solara. I have the Kenwood KVT 911dvd with the Kenwood KGC-9044 eq/crossover in my cars and im my opinion they look awsome. but for some reason it will never compare to the flush look of a Double DIN head unit...i miss my kenwood 4010, but i love my touchscreeen 911. :evil:

why are you using the kgc when basically a better version of that eq is built into the kvt911, not to mention that you lose voltage to any amps., because you going 4volts into the eq and that only puts out about 2 volts, your actually hurting your sound. by the way AWESOME side pic :D
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:12 pm

I got a question is there a mount, that center the headunit so there is no space? I dont like how the space looks against the dash.

Previous

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5